This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and mindfulnessa.com. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Content”means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- “mindfulnessa.com”means http://www.mindfulnessa.com Vanessa Keranović, Zagreb, Croatia.
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that mindfulnessa.com makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that mindfulnessa.com makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by mindfulnessa.com and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Website”means the website that you are currently using (www.mindfulnessa.com).
- Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of mindfulnessa.com, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Croatian and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by mindfulnessa.com.
- Contribution License
- By posting your Contributions to any part of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
- This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
- You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. I`m not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Website.
- You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Website and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
- We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Website; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. I have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Website (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. I shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
- You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
- Third-Party Websites And Content
- The Website may contain (or you may be sent via the Website) links to other Websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
- Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and I`m not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Website or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
- Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Website and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
- You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Website to which you navigate from the Website or relating to any applications you use or install from the Website. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other Websites and from other companies, and I take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
- You agree and acknowledge that I do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
- Website Management
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- monitor the Website for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
- otherwise manage the Website in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of mindfulnessa.com or that of our affiliates. mindfulnessa.com assumes no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site http://www.mindfulnessa.com without prior permission.
- You agree that, if you have provided mindfulnessa.com with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to mindfulnessa.com and (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the mindfulnessa.com’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify mindfulnessa.com in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- Term And Termination
- These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, I reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Website (including blocking certain ip addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation. I may terminate your use or participation in the Website or delete any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
- In addition to terminating or suspending your access, I reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Modifications And Interruptions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, I have no obligation to update any information on our Website. I also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
- We cannot guarantee the Website will be available at all times. I may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
- We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Website at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that I have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Website during any downtime or discontinuance of the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith
- mindfulnessa.com makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. I make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
There may be information on the Web Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Web Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. I reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Web Site at any time, without prior notice.
- Availability of the Website
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. I give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law I provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- com accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, mindfulnessa.com accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts mindfulnessa.com’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of mindfulnessa.com.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the the Civil Obligation Act 2005. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and mindfulnessa.com shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Croatia and mindfulnessa.com and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Croatia.